Promoting Positive Behaviour
Our Behaviour Policy is based on our Christian values:
Every member of our school family works together to promote these values:
- Respect each other and show this respect through treating others as we would wish to be treated and listening carefully to each other’s thoughts and opinions even if we do not agree with them.
- Show joy in the way we embrace life and learning in all it’s fullness.
- Show compassion in the way we think of others’ needs and ways in which we can support those who need our help.
- Show perseverance by building resilience and encouraging ourselves and others to help achieve our goals.
- Are welcoming. We celebrate differences and diversity and accept all who join us to become part of our school family.
Our School Rules are:
- Be kind
- Be Happy
- Be Safe