We encourage our children to take a pride in their appearance, particularly with regard to our school uniform.
- Trousers/Skirts/Pinafores/Shorts (Grey or Black, children in Fledglings can wear Tracksuit bottoms if they prefer)
- Polo Shirts/Shirts/Blouses (Pale Blue)
- Dresses (Blue/checked/striped)
- Sweatshirts/Cardigans (Navy Blue)
- School shoes (Black)
Sweatshirts, cardigans, fleeces, coats and rucksacks with the School Logo embroidered in colour are available to order through our supplier Brigade Clothing UK. Jewellery is not permitted.
Indoor PE (all classes)
- White T-shirt
- Navy shorts
- Plimsolls or bare feet
- White T-shirt, polo shirt
- Navy shorts, games skirt, jogging bottoms
- Trainers and/or football boots
During cold weather children are encouraged to wear a sweatshirt and/or tracksuit bottoms, plain in the school colours.
Please note football kits are not permitted
Swimming (for years 2, 3 and 4)
- One piece swimming costume
- Swimming trunks
Our cloakroom space is very limited so we would appreciate it if sports bags are kept as small as is possible. We also ask that all uniform is clearly labelled so that, if lost, it can be returned to your child.
click here for a link to Brigade's website